Nach über einem Jahr Entwicklung gibt es jetzt den neuen W3C MarkUp Validation Service.
R E L E A S E N O T E S
Changes for this version include:
- Improved design of layout, including for Validation results.
Output has also been reworked to be easier to understand.
- New feature : Tip-of-the-Day.
- Many accessibility fixes, both to the web site and the Result page.
- Major internal restructuring. The code has undergone significant refactoring with many benefits. It is more readable and easier to understand, much more robust, much improved security, more modular, and performance should be significantly better. There is tentative support for running under mod_perl (leading to even greater performance enhancements) and memory consumption should be much improved.
- Many new document types are supported and support for some existing document types has been improved.
Notable changes and additions include:
* Support for MathML is back in good shape.
* Support for application/xhtml+xml.
* Support for XHTML+MathML and XHTML+MathML+SVG.
* Support for SVG and image/svg+xml.
* Support for XHTML 1.0 Second Edition and XHTML 1.1.
Quelle: Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager in der webdesign-L.com mailing list